Pre-wiring your new home or re-wiring your existing home with a structured wire network
will not only provide convenience today, but will increase the value of your home should
you decide to sell it in the future.
A structured wire network in your home can support all of these applications:
- Computer Network (LAN)
- Broadband Internet
- Multiple Telephones
- Multiple Incoming Telephone Lines
- Internet Access (dial-up, cable modem, DSL)
- Fax Machine
- Home Theatre (surround sound)
- Whole Home Audio
- Satellite and Cable TV
- Security Monitoring
- Closed Circuit TV
- Voice Over IP
- Xbox and On-line Gamers
Custom Design - We understand that everyone's needs are unique. We will
custom design your personal structured network to fit your needs now with the
capability for expansion to meet your needs in the future.
- Multiple Outlets
- Configuring your multi-media outlets is one of the key elements that will determine the
flexibility and convenience of your structured wire network. The more outlets you
have the more flexibility you will have. That is why we carefully plan for each
outlet location with the homeowner when we design your network. If you like to
rearrange your furniture periodically, you should consider having more then one outlet per
room. You should also consider what services will most likely be used in each room.
- Local Area Network (LAN) / Multiple Internet Access Connections
- Allows multiple computers to be "on line" simultaneously as well as share
printers, files, scanners and other peripheral devices.
- Monitor your baby as he or she sleeps by linking a video camera to any TV in the house.
Position a camera outdoors and see who is approaching your front door before they
even ring the bell.
- Home Entertainment
- Home entertainment centers and home theatre (surround sound) are very popular as are
home audio sound systems. Wire for sound, cable or satellite TV in every room or
only the rooms you choose.
We test all cables in the structured wire network to guarantee they are functioning
properly and do not exceed the length requirements in accordance with the ANSI
TIA/EIA-570-A "Residential Telecommunications Cabling Standard". We also
perform a TIA Certification test for computer network cable